Ruacutane - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
http://www.deezer.com/listen-4641791
Fred Lafage - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometimes
http://www.deezer.com/listen-4641782
Cocoon - Chase the Devil
http://www.deezer.com/listen-4641791
Monsieur Lobster - The Sound Of Silence
http://www.deezer.com/listen-4641788
Kings Off Cash - A Little Less Conversation
http://www.deezer.com/listen-4641790
Rock'n'girls - With Or Without You
http://www.deezer.com/listen-4641793
The Sunday Drivers - Dancing Queen
http://www.deezer.com/listen-4641793
Dj Boosta - Fly me to the Moon
http://www.deezer.com/listen-3261193
Marc Almond & Trash Palace - Boy Toy (I'm the Boy) (Serge Gainsbourg)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFyGnRr2O9M
Mika - Teardrop
Mika - Poker Face
Mika & Emilie Simon - Comment te dire adieu
Nada Surf - Where is my mind
Placebo - Where is my mind
Reprises de Gainsbourg:
Franz Ferdinand & Jane Birkin - A song for sorry angel
The Kills - I call it art
Jarvis Cocker & Kid Loco - I Just Came To Tell You that I'm going
_______________________________________
Coldplay - Here comes the sun
Placebo - Running up that hill
Placebo - Daddy Cool
Emily Simon - I wanna be your dog
Anberlin - Enjoy the silence
Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometimes
Zucchero - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometimes
30 seconds to Mars - Hunter
30 Seconds to Mars - Message in a bottle
Glee - Imagine
Glee - True Colors
Glee - Bad Romance
Glee - Toxic
Glee - Dream a little dream
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire